Many women say that for many years they have dyed their hair with henna, and the results of their use are completely satisfactory. But is this tool for coloring? Many people think that henna is a cheap way to repaint curls in red, but this is not true. The varieties and purposes of this product are so many that sometimes we get lost in the purpose of one or the other henna. In this article, I always want to give you all the information about the product, what it consists of, what kind it is and what information you need. Also consider reviews of women who use henna.
Henna Plant and its Production
Not everything with the inscription “henna”.It is more natural. Henna is Lawsonia inermis. It is used in production, and each part has different uses.
Rawson’s top leaves have the most strong coloring properties and are used only in traditional oriental paintings of today’s fashionable bodies. Designed for hair dye, Henna is a powder obtained from lower shear. Colorless henna is obtained from plant stems. Speaking – waste-free production. What does henna look like? See the photos in this article.
Now let’s find out when a product is natural and when it isn’t. We learn to distinguish the original from the fake in order to get money for the product we are going to buy.
Henna Natural Remedies
There are two ways to get natural types of henna. Dyeing hair in red, that is, red and colorless, the purpose is to treat the hair and scalp. How to color eyebrows and Mehendi, it is rare to synthesize henna. We will inform you through the contents of the article.
If you need henna, carefully look at the components of your purchased funds. Natural Henna is a product only produced by Lawsonia and consists of the same ingredients as Lawson or natural henna. Judging by the reviews of girls, the most popular are Iranians, usually sold in paper packaging, and are quite expensive (about 15 rubles).
Lawson’s Natural Treatment When Breeding It smells like hay dust, and even after henna, your hair retains this pleasant scent for a long time. Other products that can give different colors and endowed with different odors may be partially present only in henna. This means that you have a minimal amount of laxocia in your composition, or you can make it entirely from other herbs. Also, these products inevitably require chemical dyes that are not good for us.
Multicolored henna is, unfortunately, available in a variety of colors that have absolutely nothing to do with its natural ingredients. Basma is added to henna using a natural dye to obtain a natural dye that is black rather than red. It may stain at night. Add coffee and you can buy henna. If you see on the packaging the image of a woman with blue-black, crimson or eggplant hair, you can be completely convinced that the composition has enough chemistry.
There are only two types of natural henna: Iran and India. The means are made in the same factory, but the result is different and the price is different for each.
You can buy Iranian henna at the nearest store or kiosk, which is cheap, as we wrote before. But the results are not so shocking. After henna, the hair is red, but not bright. This tool is suitable for girls who do not want the most saturated colors. Iranian henna can be overused for women with dry hair, so it is not recommended to use it often.
Investing in Indian henna can sometimes cost a lot more than professional paints, but the results will be amazing. The curls will acquire a bright red color, they will be shiny and well-groomed. Henna India can be used on your hair without fear, and it won’t dry your hair and scalp even after a perm.
Henna painting on the body is rarely made, obtained from natural products of Lawsonia. Some means are semi-natural, and some consist entirely of solid chemistry. What is the difference between them?
-Not used for mehendi natural henna at home. To work, you need experience and special training. It is difficult to apply, it requires better cleaning of the skin before the procedure, it dries very quickly, it must be diluted with additional products, such as special products. Also, the patterns appear rather slow, and one wrong hand gesture can lead to poor quality and curved patterns. Paints based on natural henna can only be used by professionals.
-Mehendi dyes are manufactured mostly from chemicals only. On the wrapper they say henna, but you won’t find it in the composition. Otherwise, it will be very small. These tools are easy to use at home, require no additional components for work, are quickly absorbed, are easy to apply, and you can immediately see the picture.
Most recently, on the shelves, there was only one type of henna for coloring eyebrows – called henna brows. There were simply no other shades, but this dye was still popular. Henna dyed my hair perfectly, barely staining my skin, and keeping my brow lines perfectly clear and wide. Now in the store shelves with eyebrow dye are full of different shades. Almost all packages say “henna for eyebrows”. The girl’s opinion on this matter is clear. Almost all configurations contain hints of using Lawsonia! What is the difference between this dye and henna?
Henna Brows Infos
- These tools have a color palette that allows you to choose the perfect hair color for you. You can of course use a mixture of Lawsonia and chemical dyes.
- These products not only color the hair, but also the skin underneath it creates a clear outline that does not require makeup and lasts for a long time. It will wash off in two weeks or a month – the resistance depends on the type of skin.
- Sold in small tubes and jars. The cost of these funds is very high.
- For home dyeing, these dyes are not suitable because they require the correct application. If you accidentally stain and contour, you can’t do anything by mistake until it’s completely flushed out.
Unfortunately, manufacturers of such tools never write the entire composition of their products. The package lists only botanical ingredients, those are Lawsonia, amla, cassia and other plants. But since there is not a single reminder of the material, the funds will have shade and durability. None of these herbs can give you that same result.
Most women prefer henna eyebrows (photos of the results are in this publication). It is suitable not only for dark-haired but also for blond-haired girls. The intensity of the tone depends only on the exposure time.
Henna as Hair Dye
Coloring henna is designed for coloring hair in shades of red, and is mostly natural. The powder has the color of dry grass, and it smells on its own. When diluted with water, the aroma becomes stronger and the color does not change.
Colorless Henna Lawson, prepared from stalk, designed for hair care, treatment. It is used in the same way as coloring (instructions will be provided in future content). It is often used by women who need nourishment, moisturizing, and restoration of bleached hair. Such henna is also useful for fat-prone curls. When dry, your hair is washed less frequently over time. The hair is restored and becomes more voluminous and shiny.
Uses of colored henna at home
If you decide to color your curly hair red, you can’t find a better treatment than henna. This is a natural product that does not harm your hair like paint. The color is as natural as having red hair at birth. Henna is an ideal tool for dyeing thin liquid curls because it thickens after applying the hair. I’ll tell you about this advantage later, but for now it’s a good idea to master the coloring technique.
- If you have short hair, two bags will suffice, on average it will take three or four. Long ones are 4 or more, depending on length and thickness.
- The powder bag must be poured into the dish. The plates are painted, so they should be made of metal, not poor food.
- Boil water and pour a little into the powder without cooling. Stir to make a thick leaven. For consistency, add plenty of water, resembling homemade sour cream.
- In a few minutes, the henna should brew and dry. At this time, you can wash and dry your hair, as henna is applied only to clean, moist curls.
- Since grass does not melt, it is difficult to apply. Use the usual method (brush, comb).
- When applying, be sure to use polyethylene or silicone gloves. If the henna gets on your skin, it will be difficult to wash off and it will take several days to get to your reddish hands! In the summer months, this problem is solved quite simply by rubbing the skin only at night.
- Put a dye cap on your hair when dealing with all your hair. It has little effect on the intensity of the color, but saves furniture and floors from henna particles falling from your hair.
- If you need a saturated color, how to keep it going as long as you have enough patience for at least an hour, at least two hours. This hair will not be bad, on the contrary, the more you feed it, the more nutrients you will get. Don’t expect small shades or too bright colors. 30 minutes is enough.
- Henna is washed off with plenty of warm water. The particles will mess up your hair.
- Do not use shampoo, as the coloring pigment should be well absorbed and merged.
If you need chestnut shade, melt coffee in a 3/1 ratio with 3 parts of henna. If you need a darker shade of red, add half a tablespoon.
Red pigments are the most resistant, so they are not easy to remove! The particles are large, they are practically “tightly attached” to the hair, and even a professional remover cannot cope with them. Add base and the shade quickly fades away, leaving the same red hair. Almost no color fading, it sparkles beautifully in the sun. Henna is also ideal for permanent staining (photos can be seen in the procedure).
As we said, henna perfectly removes hair. It reduces excess fat and time to wash your hair. Means give thin hair volume, create a thick structure. After dyeing with henna, the hair is shiny and the roots are strong. Loss and brittleness are minimized. Each time you use henna, it will increase in volume because of its cumulative qualities.
Because henna can dry out your hair and scalp, you should not use it more than twice a month.
Dyed hair cannot be washed, so if you decide to use henna, be prepared to stay red forever or cut your hair and your image will change over time!
As it was written at the beginning of this article, many women use only henna for hair coloring. As a result, maintain a beautiful natural color that does not fade and wash off. But what do girls say about henna? There were many reviews. And this is what they write:
- The color is perfect, the product is cheap, you can always adjust the shade with coffee or base, that aging time;
- My hair has grown.
- When the henna stops breaking or falling off and parting, they look healthy.
- The hair is docile and soft, which rarely happens after using chemical dyes.
You can use colorless henna as hair treatments don’t necessarily repaint.