There are many gluten-free desserts that people with gluten intolerance can also enjoy.
If you suffer from gluten intolerance, you may have been looking for a dessert recipe that you can eat without side effects. Today we are going to share a delicious gluten-free dessert recipe that everyone will love. If you want to try something a little different, pay attention to this article.
It’s a protein blend Let’s try this delicious culinary alternative we’re going to introduce you to.
Gluten-Free Dessert (1): Orange Meringue with Chocolate Cream
- 4 oranges
- 400g gluten-free chocolate
- Cream 500ml
- 500ml milk
- 30 g sugar
- 80g corn flour
- Mint leaves
- 6 egg whites
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 orange peels
How to Make
- Mix the milk and cream and increase the maximum temperature to 100ºC.
- Gently melt the chocolate in another pan.
- Separately, put the sugar and corn flour in a bowl. Then pour in the milk and cream mixture you made at the beginning.
- When all ingredients are combined smoothly, pour the mixture along with the chocolate into a saucepan and simmer until thickened. It takes about 3-5 minutes.
- Peel the oranges and place them in thirds in each serving bowl. Add the chocolate cream and cool.
- Finally, beat the egg whites well until they peak, and add powdered sugar and orange peel. Use this meringue to decorate the bowl. You can use a piping bag for a nice decoration.
- Garnish with mint leaves to make it even better. Now the orange meringue is ready!
Gluten-Free Dessert (2): Banana Apple Souffle
- 3 ripe bananas (280 g)
- Green apples (380 g)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 60 g sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 Eggs
- 80 g butter
- Gluten-free powdered sugar and cinnamon for decoration.
How to make
- Peel the apples and remove the seeds. Then cut into small pieces. Add 40g of butter and stir-fry until soft, then add 40g of sugar and boil. Mix the mixture well and let it cool.
- Repeat the same process with bananas. Peel, chop, boil, and mix. Then combine with apple puree and add vanilla.
- Separate the whites and egg yolks. Puree the yolks and beat until the whites peak. Then the two mixtures are combined.
- Pour the batter into the buttered ramekin. Then cook in a preheated oven at 180º for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then garnish with cinnamon, powdered sugar, and diced banana or apple slices. Now ready to serve!
Read Also: Foods You Can Eat on a Gluten-Free Diet
Gluten-Free Dessert (3): Chocolate Cookies
- 15 g dark chocolate
- 125 g butter or margarine
- 225g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250g wheat flour, 125g rice flour, 125g manioc starch
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
How to make
- First, melt the chocolate in a hot water, then add butter and wrap.
- In another bowl, combine the sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract and mix until frothy. Then add the melted chocolate.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder and slowly add them to the chocolate mixture.
- Put the dough into the mold and bake for 10-15 minutes. Cookies are now ready!
There are many gluten-free desserts that are great alternatives for people with gluten intolerance.
It has many benefits as it improves digestion and the immune system, and provides antioxidants and group B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, and B12).
This delicious gluten-free dessert is just the beginning. There are various recipes you can try, so let’s make them and enjoy them!