We have created a list of unique, inspirational, wise, and mother’s love-related best mom quotes of 2021 by famous authors, poets, and novelists.
1) Happiness is seeing your mother smile.
2) A mother is a daughter’s first best friend.
3) Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
4) A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.
5) The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
6) A man’s work is from sun to sun, but a mother’s work is never done
7) The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. – Rajneesh
8) I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. – Abraham Lincoln
9) My mom has always been kind of my backbone. She keeps me strong. She is a mother, a friend. She is really everything to me. – Aerin Lauder
10) There is nothing in the world of art like the songs mother used to sing. – Billy Sunday
11) A mother is a woman who shows you the light when you just see the dark. – Grimaldos Robin
12) Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heart throb. -Leroy Brownlow